Monday, August 14, 2006

weekend

Finally sat down and watched Miami Ink(TLC). Since I'm from Miami, I always felt a little bad for not watching the show...but for some reason, I didn't think I would enjoy it. Maybe because I think tattoos are trashy. Well, I watched and now I'm seriously considering getting one. I'd have to get it on my butt, I think. My parents would freak if they ever saw it and a booty tat would ensure that they never did ;)
But anyway, good show. I really liked it. I also watched Psych (USA) for the first time. Psych is about this guy Shawn (James Roday) who is ridiculously observant and solves crimes by being ridiculously observant. However, no one takes him seriously, so he creates his own fake psychic service called Psych (ha ha) so that people will believe him. His best friend Gus (Dule Hill) is his reluctant sidekick and I really love that a white guy and a black guy are best friends. Great show, really funny and the leading man, James Roday, is incredibly hot.

My favorite shows that are returning:
Prison Break (YAY! I Looove this show!) - returning August 21 on FOX @ 8pm
Gilmore Girls - returning September 26 on CW @ 8pm (I think)
Grey's Anatomy - returning September 21 on ABC @ 9pm

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL, ok first of all:

Ami from Miami Ink is totally dreamy. And you?? A tattoo?? Exactly what kind of tattoo would you be getting on your little booty?

Second: The guy from Psych is sooo your type. Made me laugh.

Third: We've been doing a Prison Break marathon at work during lunch, we had to watch 6 episodes yesterday to make sure we were done for tonight's premiere. Wentworth Miller, "Wentie" as we like to call him, is also very dreamy.

August 21, 2006 1:22 PM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

Yay! Heather!!!

I was thinking of getting a portrait of Tyler on my right cheek 'cause he's my right hand dog.
If I did get the tat and was on Miami Ink, my story would be so lame.
"Um...I saw the show and decided to get a portrait of my dog on my butt so my parents never see it."

Yep, that would be it.

Yes, I agree with you about the Psych dude. He is totally my type. So is Wentworth Miller. I love fake psychics and escaped cons. Wentie makes me swoon.

August 21, 2006 1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm totally addicted to Miami ink. We need to both go down and get our secret tattoos. How will we hide it from our parents down there?? I don't want one on my ass. ;) I think you should get one on your face that says KIDD GROUP 4 LIFE. What do you think?

August 28, 2006 10:00 PM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

I think that's a great idea - but only if Jerry pays for it.

August 29, 2006 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home