Monday, July 17, 2006

Introducing...

I've gone and done it. Created a blog. Next I'll go buy an iPod and post stuff for sale on craigslist. Oh wait, already did the craigslist thing...iPod is just a little too pricey for me right now. Plus I'm not trendy enough for that!

Ok, so my name is Michelle. I've decided to start a blog as a type of primary research. I work for an ad agency as a media buyer and it seems that these blogs are the next best thing to advertising - and more credible. So I want to learn all about them. If anyone has tips or advice for me, I welcome it.

I'm also a graduate student at Florida State University - majoring in Integrated Marketing Communication. I'm currently working on a paper that explores the effectiveness of advertising on online social networking sites (ie. MySpace, Facebook, etc.) in regards to adolescents. If this is of interest to anyone, please contact me. I'm looking for research and it can be hard to come by without cash to buy reports :(





2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow - you are truly an internet techie now!

July 18, 2006 10:32 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! We've all gone blog crazy! Looks like Kelly doesn't want to be as cool as us. She has no blog! Blogless.

July 26, 2006 3:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home