Monday, July 24, 2006

Advertising sites

If you haven't visited Norelco's shaveeverywhere.com or Brawny's brawnyacademy.com, shame on you. These sites are absolutely hilarious.

Norelco's site offers advice about a 'touchy' subject for guys - body grooming. Once adopted solely by the metrosexual, it seems that these days ordinary guys are lathering up and shaving it off. I say finally. No more wolly mammoths..ladies are simply not into that.

Brawny's site showcases an online reality show - "Brawny Academy." Really well done. Although, I don't see housewifey types sitting at home tuning in to the latest episode. They are probably too busy with kids, house, etc. But me, I'll watch from work ;) Which doesn't help Brawny very much since I refuse to pay a premium for paper towels. Walmart brand all the way. Sorry Brawny.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It took me a minute to realize that the Brawny site wasn't targeted towards men, but perhaps women. At least I hope so.... I found it really dull. It was kinda cheesy and I kept waiting for the slapstick moment, but it just never came.

Welcome to the blogosphere, by the way :) Give me enough time and you'll be drooling for an iPod :)

Jake
communityguy.com

July 24, 2006 3:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home