Friday, August 04, 2006

VOD baby

It's finally happened - we've jumped on the Video on Demand bandwagon! I'm so excited because it really makes sense for the client (utility provider+ hurricane on demand + Florida = perfect). The content offers hurricane preparedness tips. Keeping my fingers crossed that it actually works. Even if no one views the content, at least it makes the client look good/concerned about the welfare of the community.

Just heard a funny radio spot from Diet Pepsi - Hip Hopera. And I've been hearing new Budweiser "Real Men of Genius" (or is it "real american heroes" - I can't recall) radio spots as well that are clever as always. One Bud ad talks about the "boneless buffalo wing inventor" (I'm pretty sure that I'm breaking some copyright law right now) and I agree wholeheartedly! Thank you boneless buffalo wing inventor :)

*Although my all-time favorite is the Homemade Pontoon Boat Maker - have you seen those things? awesome

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home