Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Tutorial Site

Check out this site I recently found while searching for Dreamweaver tutorials: www.learnthat.com. It contains a really great 60+ page Dreamweaver tutorial.

Which leads me to the fact that I've been busy putting together a website for myself (I'm pretty full of myself. First a blog, now a website. I like to think people are more interested in me that they actually are.) Learned how to use Dreamweaver about 3 years ago as an undergrad, but kinda forgot...so I wanted to re-learn and the tutorials are good teachers. There are even little "movies" that show you how to use the software.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, I learned Dreamweaver in a desktop multimedia class, but forgot everything and I need to make a Web page for myself as well. There is nothing wrong with it!

October 04, 2006 4:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You go girlie. I'm more than happy to see more content from ya.

Jake
communityguy.com

October 04, 2006 7:47 PM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

October 05, 2006 1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home