Tuesday, December 19, 2006

recommendations

Time to be one of those people that recommends things.

1.Go visit the Mental Floss Magazine blog. I love the writing style:

"Complex proteins that float freely through the bloodstream of almost every animal, antibodies recognize, and clamp onto, anything that isn’t supposed to be inside the body–sort of like a tiny, biological car boot."

Has that Forest Gump's mama feel to it, but funny.

2. Clearification is a website promoting Windows Vista. I don't really know what Windows Vista is, and I still don't know even after visiting the site. However, Demetri Martin's ramblings are genius. And I kinda like Windows for actually publishing the site. It's very un-Microsoft of them. Adrants picked this one up a few weeks ago, but I'm proud to have heard of it before them. Ha.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Vista is the new operating system that will replace Win XP. At least that's how I hear it.

January 02, 2007 4:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home