Wednesday, November 15, 2006

I Heart NY

Been a while since my last post because I went to NYC this past weekend. My roomie, sis and I decided to celebrate our birthdays in the big city!

So we jetted on over Friday morning ridiculously early and proceeded to shop all day and then began the drinking around 3:30pm. Being the ad buff I am, I loved checking out all the crazy wallscapes and unique billboards. See the obligatory looking-out-the-tour-bus-window pic of an awesome digital board. Tough to see, but I'm sure you get the point. (also loving my new Casio Exilim camera - it's red!)



I also got to visit a few friends including one of only 2 media buyer buddies! He just started a new job (insert big name agency here) and now he gets to buy for some exciting clients. Feeling a little green. Just a little!

Also checked out the Met, saw Rent (and met the guy who played Mark), tooled around in Central Park, and almost got sold into white slavery in Chinatown while hunting for good, fake Prada. We ate a lot, drank a lot, and walked everywhere! It's always nice to get out of your everyday life if even for just one weekend :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home