Thursday, November 15, 2007

I'm back...

Just got back from a fun weekend in New York - and now I'm exhausted! We did a lot of partying, shopping, eating, walking and saw some really interesting sites. Also got to visit a few friends while there (shouts to Zahra, Emily, Nydia and Kevin!). Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get up there in time for AdTech, but who wants to think about work when on vacation? Well, I guess I did think about it a little...(loving the view from my plane seat...who would've thought to put a URL in that spot? Overzealous marketer!).

And a few more photos...I just can't help myself!


(Beertopia at the Village PourHouse)

(Museum of Sex...which was pretty much terrible...don't recommend even though we had a good laugh at the signage).
(Emily and myself at Rosa Mexicana)

1 Comments:

Blogger Erin said...

Looks like you had a blast! Miss you mucho and send my love to Nydia!

December 07, 2007 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home