Monday, April 16, 2007

FSU Ad Team rules

Quick brag post for my alma mater! FSU's Ad Team (Arrowhead Advertising) took home first place in the state and will represent Florida at the National Student Advertising Competition! 2 of our former interns were part of the winning team and we're so proud of them :) Go Ilyas and Jessica!

Boy I miss my days of NSAC meetings and late night scrambles! Good luck to FSU at national competition :)

Photo of the Yahoo! Clique at competition YEARS ago - I'm the one in the middle ;) Hopefully this years team will be a little more focused...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whoa, took me a little while to realize that was my fat arm. LOL. Nice old school picture, Michelle. But hooray for FSU!!

**I still think we whooped Southern Florida's ass though - TyTs and all!**

April 16, 2007 5:30 PM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

I thought so as well. We were robbed.

April 17, 2007 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home