Thursday, April 05, 2007

Ad-ology, you complete me.


Our agency has been an Ad-ology subscriber for a while now, but I always forget to use it. Then I remember it's there, use it, and then think, "gosh, I love Ad-ology. I should use this more." So I'm resolving to turn to Ad-ology a little more often. If you're not familiar with the service, Ad-ology is an agency tool that compiles all kinds of research into reports that can be used by advertising agencies. It reports industry spending levels, cross-references census data, reports agency news, etc. A lot of the info is available from other sources (ex - census website), but Ad-ology puts it together so well. Great for pitches, media plans, new clients, or even just as a refresher.

Ad-ology

2 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

We're glad you like it. We've got even more goodness planned for later this year.

April 24, 2007 9:29 AM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

That's what I like to hear! Keep me updated!

April 24, 2007 10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home