Monday, February 19, 2007

Awards, Celebrations and Wine in a Cube

First, thank you Heather for bringing the cube of wine this past weekend. Target continues to make products I never even knew I wanted.


Second, this weekend was a blast because my younger sister can now drink legally in public. Go Trish!

Third, Addy Awards were this past Friday. We rocked. 10 Addys. 2 Gold and 8 Silver. I was on the Addy Committee, so I got to check-in all the attendees and see who was who, which was very interesting. If you ever get the opportunity to do a job like that, do it!



I realize this post probably doesn't constitute a real, true blog post. I'll get something useful up here soon!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alerting people of the existence of the amazing cube of wine IS a useful post.

Anyone who says differently must not appreciate the finer things in life.

I almost forgot the coozie when I was leaving.

You would have liked that... wouldn't you have.

February 21, 2007 1:19 PM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

I was secretly hoping you would forget it. Who needs Cristal when you have wine in a cube?

February 22, 2007 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um... I have the best of both worlds. I have Cristal AND wine in a cube.

It just so happens that Cristal is also the name of a fine imported [Mexican] beer.

You're impressed. Admit it.

February 22, 2007 10:53 AM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

I am really impressed. I admit it.

February 23, 2007 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home