Tuesday, January 16, 2007

Larry Dobrow Rocks

Just a quick post because I'm so happy my spam-blocker actually worked and didn't block this week's MediaPost Magazine Rack. Larry Dobrow is a contributing writer and does a fantastic (read: humorous) review of American Photo. I did some stalking and learned he also writes sports commentary. Really random. If you are interested in media, read MediaPost - their stuff is first-rate.



(This is a photo of Larry Dobrow so you can put a picture to the writing. Go Larry!)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I totally agree! Everytime I get an issue of Magazine Rack written by Larry Dobrow, I can't wait to read it. He makes me laugh everytime.

Oh, and I'm addicted to Law & Order:SVU marathons as well.

January 17, 2007 2:09 AM  
Blogger michelle marts said...

Yea I know all this weird info about random magazine's editorial content and layout. Maybe one day I will use it!

January 17, 2007 10:58 AM  
Blogger Esmerelda said...

I'm a Larry Dobrow geek. I'm even interested when he writes about sports!

January 18, 2007 4:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home